There are two financial challenges for any Church but in particular Baildon Methodist Church:
- To ensure weekly income covers our running costs [revenue];
- To raise funds for our challenging building improvement strategy [capital];
The purpose of the Fundraising Strategy Group is to
- Ensure members and other potential donors do not become overwhelmed by continual and potentially conflicting requests for donations
- Ensure that we do not appear to be disorganised and failing to give clear messages about priorities.
- To be creative and co-ordinated about the ways in which we seek to encourage local fund-raising and donations
- To investigate and apply for potential grants from appropriate external organisations to support our capital projects.
- Develop and oversee an overall fundraising strategy
- Take responsibility for a timetable for any direct appeals to members;
- To encourage members and wider church community to take an active and innovative role in fund-raising;
- Develop publicity, marketing and promotion strategy for our fundraising;
FSGroup: The BIG Fund Logo Competition
Download here the Logo Competition Leaflet
Next Meeting: Friday 23rd March, 7-9pm[/information]