All the rooms in the Church / Wesleys are available for hire for private functions or regular meetings at times when they are not otherwise in use.
We are keen that our premises should be of service to the local community.
The building is a no-smoking facility and alcohol cannot be consumed here. There are a number of rooms available, including small meeting rooms, Wesleys Hall or the Church itself.
If you would like to book a room at Baildon Methodist Church, please contact our Lettings Officer on 0845 6060844
Indicative Room Hire Rates [hourly] are shown below, but discretionary, subsidised rates may be offered when a new group is starting-up. If in doubt, talk to the Lettings Officer
- Church (seats 250) £21.00. This space is particular good as a concert venue and is often booked by local bands and choirs for performances. Several choirs rehearse in the Church. It can also be used for larger children’s activities, physical activities, discussions and conferences. Access to multimedia and PA systems may be possible by negotiation
- Wesleys Hall (seats 90 or 72 on the pull-out theatre seating) £19.00. This space is excellent for physical activities, dance, drama, table tennis, and children’s parties
- Kitchen £20.00 flat rate
- Wesleys Room 1 (seats 30) £14.00. This room has a multimedia screen to which a lap top or phone can be connected for the showing of videos or powerpoint presentations. The room is suitable for discussions, away-days and crafts
- Wesleys Room 2 (seats 12) £12.00
- Wesleys Room 3 (seats 6) £9.50
- Wesleys Cafe £20.00
- Weekend Care-taking Charge £25.00, flat rate